Don't know if you are a huge Youtube channel fan like me, but you can't have miss the Vintage Tag.
All of our favorite Vintage ladys are doing it.
It's: The Vintage Chronicles who created sixteen questions about Vintage in people life.
1) who's your style icon?
2)whats your favorite way to get inspired? ( i.e. mags, catalogs, photo's, YT, movies, books, the internet, etc)
3) what's your most used hair tool(s)?
4)whats your favorite hair tool/ gadget?
5) up-do, down, or half and half?
6)is vintage styling something you do daily, weekends only, or just special occasions?
7) whats your favorite blush/ lipstick?
8) lets talk fashion: dress/ skirt or pants? heels or flats?
9) homemade or off the rack?
10) do you swing dance?
11) small subtle touches incorporated into everyday wear ( flavor of vintage, if you will) or all out extreme?
12)favorite perfume/ skincare? ( as ladies back then were very studious about their faces)
13) what does the rest of the family think of your "style"?
14) favorite accessory ( signature piece, hair accessory, bag, jewlery, gloves, stockings, shoes, pin, hat, belt, sweater, nail polish, lipstick, perfume, parisol, glasses, scarf... whew! did i forget anything)?
15)do you find the vintage community warm and inviting, or cliquish and snooty? ( include your personal home state)
16) what drew you to this style?
From that video came out other, as replies, from all around the vintage community:
The Vintage Vanity, known for her amazing : So Sew Vintage serie
A very inspiring lady
I discovered her thanks to that tag
There is couple of other , but I haven't watch theyr video yet. I do hope that it will inspire you to do your own vintage tag. I will ty to do mine as soon as my microphone will agree to record my voice... ^^