mardi 26 juillet 2011

Colors on my fingers


I am usually a "Red nail" girl. But shopping in a mall, I fell in love with that. This is a color made for the "Pirates of the Carribbean" collection. 


    I found the name quite poetic and beautifull. So from now my fingers look quite differents ^^


What is your favorite nail polish of the moment ? Tell me I'm so curious ^^

3 commentaires:

  1. I love all kinds of Nail Polish but my favorite color at the moment is a orangy red lol Love the Color though! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice color, maybe I should try orange ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ohh looks nice. My favorite at the moment is my new gel nails from http://www.facebook.com/DazzleMeWithYourTips in Belfast. They're super girly and champagne-glittery! :)

    RépondreSupprimer