vendredi 29 juillet 2011

A piece of Bretagne heart


   Today is recipe day !!
God knows how I love baking. And for this Friday let's make some:  
"Sablés Bretons"

Ingredients:
90 gr of butter
90 gr of brown sugar
1 egg yolk
125 gr flour

Recipe:  
  1. Work the butter into a cream
  2. Add the sugar and mixe it together 
  3. Add the egg yolk and incorpore it
  4. Add the flour until it's make a paste
  5. Cover the paste with a plastic film and live it half an hour into the fridge
  6. Preheat the oven at 180°
  7. Take back the paste and make it 5mm thin 
  8. Cut your paste with a cookie cutter (mine was heart shape ^^)
  9. Bake them 14min at 180°
  10. The biscuits must color a little bit
  11. Let them cool ...
  12. EAT THEM !!
They are so good and cute that I use to offer them as a little present,  to thanks somebody for example.
You can keep them at room temperature, in a boxe, for quite a long time if the room is not to humid.

I hope you will have a lot of fun making them, please do a review on it if you bake them ^^
Next time : Scones !!

2 commentaires:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!

    I don't let myself bake too regularly though as more often than not I'll end my eating half the batch myself! xx

    http://www.ebagsandgladrags.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Actually, that is what happend to them.
    My mum jumped on the box and ate quite half of it !
    I just get the time to save some to make a gift to couple of friends ^^

    Ps: I allready went to your blog and just love it !

    RépondreSupprimer