Today is recipe day !!
God knows how I love baking. And for this Friday let's make some:
90 gr of butter
90 gr of brown sugar
1 egg yolk
125 gr flour
- Work the butter into a cream
- Add the sugar and mixe it together
- Add the egg yolk and incorpore it
- Add the flour until it's make a paste
- Cover the paste with a plastic film and live it half an hour into the fridge
- Preheat the oven at 180°
- Take back the paste and make it 5mm thin
- Cut your paste with a cookie cutter (mine was heart shape ^^)
- Bake them 14min at 180°
- The biscuits must color a little bit
- Let them cool ...
- EAT THEM !!
They are so good and cute that I use to offer them as a little present, to thanks somebody for example.
You can keep them at room temperature, in a boxe, for quite a long time if the room is not to humid.
I hope you will have a lot of fun making them, please do a review on it if you bake them ^^
Next time : Scones !!